Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Detective's Diary: An Influencable Blog Novel

"The Detective's Diary" is a literary experiment of sorts. I've always wanted to create a novel but never thought I was sufficiently good at writing, so I didn't have enough motivation to sit down and start composing. After I began working on this blog I was struck by an idea - I could post the progress of my novel, chapter by chapter, and better yet, I would allow it to be influenced by you - the reader.

After every post containing a piece of the novel, you could give me feedback, ideas on how the story should progress, on character development and every other thing that comes to your mind. It would by your novel as much as it is mine.

For a start I'm posting the very short prologue, to see how things will turn out. I hope you enjoy:




0 коментара: